The ultimate bike seat for men, tested and highly praised by journalists, raced on by pro riders, ridden and universally loved around the world. Introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Fly was a joint project between Terry and Selle Italia to develop the ultimate in a comfortable, performance-level saddle for men.
The Fly Ti is flat across the top and more padded than your typical euro-style racing saddle with complete cutaway and precision-sculpted foam to relieve pressure against sensitive anatomy. You know you need it.
- Black textured-leather cover wears beautifully over time and keeps you solidly in position
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Flat across the top with multi-density, injection-molded foam that's a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling
- Length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- Weight: 240 grams; 8.5 ounces
- Rails: Ti-316
- Note: Check seatpost for compatibility as it may require an adapter kit (available from some seatpost manufacturers)