Remedy AL is a burly trail frameset built for rough trails, big hits, and wild all-mountain rides. It's designed for 27.5" wheels and riders who like to party on the descents. A super-stiff downtube with proven tech like ABP, plus 150mm of rear travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe shock make this frame ready for a build that suits your style.
It's right for you if...
You're building a custom all-mountain bike for getting a little wild and blasting sketchy lines. You love leaving the ground and you're looking for a ride you can whip around on the rowdiest trails.
The tech you get
An Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with 150mm of rear travel and a RockShox Super Deluxe shock, plus a Straight Shot down tube and Knock Block headset with a Bontrager Line 35mm stem. Mino Link adjustable geometry and Control Freak cable routing for a dialed build. Made for 27.5" wheels.
The final word
A stout trail frame that's fun to ride on the roughest trails, and most at home on the biggest all-mountain rides. A piggyback shock that can keep up with the longest descents and dialed frame details give you a head start on your custom build.
Why you'll love it
- You get a solid base for building a bike that can keep up on your wildest adventures
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8" tires
- Control Freak cable routing lets you run any set-up, like a right-front brake, internally-routed dropper, or electronic shifting
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 230x57.5mm|
|Axles||Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever|
|Accessories & Extras||Bontrager Line, 35mm stem, Knock Block, 0 degree, 50mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.