For fast XC riders and cross country mountain bike racers who want to cover a lot of ground fast, there's no better hardtail frameset than Procaliber SL. It's built with Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon and delivers the unique trail-smoothing advantage of IsoSpeed, which takes the edge off fatiguing bumps in the trail so you can stay stronger longer.
It's right for you if...
You want to fly up climbs, rail the corners, charge through technical sections of trail, and win every sprint to the line. You have a dream XC build in mind, and you want to start with the lightest carbon hardtail frame we offer.
The tech you get
A superlight SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Control Freak internal cable routing and trail-smoothing IsoSpeed. The Procaliber SL frameset includes a headset, and is designed for post-mount disc brakes and a PF92 bottom bracket.
The final word
Smoother. Lighter. Faster. Procaliber SL was built to win the XC game. The ultra-lightweight SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with IsoSpeed delivers serious performance for serious riders.
Why you'll love it
- This SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frameset is the ideal start to an obscenely lightweight cross country build
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- Control Freak Cable Management allows you to run any combination of cables exactly the way you want, while still giving you sleek looks and protecting your cables against unnecessary wear
- Boost148 spacing on all frame sizes except S, which has a 142x12mm rear axle
|Frame||Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148 on 29ers (17.5 & up)|
|Headset||FSA IS-2, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Axles||Rear: 148 x 12mm (all frame sizes except Small, which comes with 142 x 12mm)|
|Bottom Bracket||PF92, sold separately|
|Fork Compatibility||100mm tapered|
|Wheel Compatibility||29-inch, except Small (27.5-inch)|
* Subject to change without notice.