The ceramic bearing and famous BLADE technology transfers 100% of your power input to the drivetrain, making the KEO BLADE CARBON CERAMIC pedals a great choice. With the wide, 700mm² contact area, your foot will become one with the pedal, as you become one with your bike.
- Lightweight, but durable at 110g per pedal / 290g pair with cleats
- 65% more contact area than the competition, 67mm platform width, 700mm² platform area for maximum - power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with carbon blade tension, 12 (installed), 16 (sold separately), 20 (sold separately)
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0°, 4.5° (included), 9° float options available separately
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Patented Carbon Leaf Spring Retention, Ceramic Bearings
|Look Keo / Black||03611720171450||22007||LOO66849836K|