Everyone likes to wear colorful clothes in the summer. Here at Louis Garneau, we know a thing or two about quality and style.
Our brand-new Beeze 4 jersey comes in this season’s wonderful colors. It’s a must-have piece for anyone who likes riding freely in great technical apparel. Quick-drying moisture-wicking fabric and useful silicon grips; everything is there for you to truly enjoy the ride. Choose your favorite model now, we have 5 bouncy colors!
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: Airdry®: Enhances airflow - Cozza
- Features: Quick-drying - Moisture management - Textured fabric
- Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at rear hem
- Pockets: 3 back pockets with a reflective accent - 2 eco pockets with reflective accents on both side panels
- Seams: Seamless lycra sleeves for great fit in motion and additional comfort
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Blue/Hawaiian / Medium||690222324499||GAR35376746M|