Trek Bicycle Store featured CycleOps Smart Trainer Starter Bundle. Includes a Trek Emonda SL 5 Road Bike ($2,099.99 Value), CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer ($599.99 Value), White Glove Delivery Service ($129.99 Value), and a 1 year subscription to Zwift Virtual Training Software ($179.99 Value). This package also includes a personal consultation to choose the road bike and a professional fitting service. Tax is not included.
Émonda SL 5 is a fast and lightweight carbon road bike with a balanced ride quality, superior handling characteristics, and a parts group that's fast and dependable over the long haul. It's a great choice for century rides on hilly terrain, fast climbs, and speedy descents.
It's right for you if...
You want the performance of a lightweight carbon bike at a great value. You're a new racer or dedicated road rider looking to upgrade from an aluminum bike, and you want dependable parts and the weight savings and ride quality of an OCLV Carbon frame.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, with a full 2x11 Shimano 105 drivetrain, powerful Shimano 105 direct mount rim brakes, a Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, internal cable routing for clean looks, and Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready wheels.
The final word
If you're going to put money into any part of a bike, invest in the frame. The lightweight Émonda SL 5 can climb with the best, and its precise handling delivers confidence on the road. The ride quality and reliable drivetrain make it a great first carbon road bike or a high-value upgrade.
Why you'll love it
You get a lot for your dollar: Émonda SL 5 is light, fast, fun to ride, and ready to race
It makes the a perfect upgrade from an aluminum road bike for riders looking for the performance advantage of a lighter frame with superior handling characteristics
Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Available in Men's or Women's Models.
- Optional: Choose any Trek road bike over $1,999.99 and the customer will pay difference for any road bike chosen over $1,999.99
- Personal consultation to help choose the perfect road bike
- Professional Fitting to your bike
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite virtual training software, and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
- Some assembly required.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What is White Glove Service?
With Trek Bicycle Stores of Florida White Glove Service, buy your Trek bike and accessories in-store or online and your bike will be professionally assembled and accessorized by a certified bike mechanic and delivered, within 100 miles of any of our locations, at a time and place that is convenient for you. A Trek Bicycle Store representative will even give you a New Bike Orientation, showing you how to use your new bike, giving you a Size Fitting for the right riding position, and complete education on all your bicycle accessories, in the comfort of your own home or office, ensuring you are completely ready to enjoy your new ride.
Take the hassle out of picking up your new bike, choose Trek Bicycle Stores of Florida "White Glove Service Delivery" as your Shipping Option in your Shopping Cart or ask for it in-store at check out.
How does it work?
Simply select your new Trek or Electra bike and bicycle accessories in-store or online, and choose the "White Glove Service Delivery" Shipping Method option to your sale and select your "Pickup Location", which will be the store closest to your delivery location. We will contact you when everything is ready to schedule a delivery date, time, and place. Then, a friendly, knowledgeable Trek Bicycle Store representative will arrive with your fully assembled and accessorized bike and take you through your New Bike Orientation, ensuring you are completely happy and ready to ride!
Zwift is your digital destination for fitness fun and adventure.
Plus, CycleOps fans can unlock a special branded kit within the game.
Ride through a volcano. Chase a ghost. Set new PRs. You can do it all in Zwift's training software. From individual training sessions to group rides to customizable avatars, Zwift will have you coming back for more.