MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Bar end plugs (2)
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
$20.69 - $22.99 $22.99 Up to 10% Off
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$34.99 - $36.99
Super tacky (in a good way) Confidently ride in all conditions with the no-slip grip of our Perf Line Handlebar Tape. This tape adds an extra layer of comfort with shock-absorbing foam, and keeps your bike looking classy and sleek with perforated details and a thinner profile. Handlebar tape with extra-tacky texture, classic perforation, and a thinner profile that lends a better grip on road rides. - Super-tacky texture offers a no-slip grip - Classic perforated styling adds texture and looks clean - Ideal stretch allows quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam elevates comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing simplifies installation - Thinner profile for a sleek look
$40.49 - $44.99 $44.99 Up to 10% Off
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
- Classic cork material for no-slip grip - Shock-absorbing construction - Adhesive back for easy installation - Handlebar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
$43.19 - $47.99 $47.99 Up to 10% Off
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
$38.69 - $42.99 $42.99 Up to 10% Off
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
- 3.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
A professional bar tape made by Solocush. Vento are race bred tapes for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is our most streamlined cushioned construction, a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. Tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick - Tacky touch - Vento: Performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists - Intended use: road racing
Page 1 of 3 Next page