$9.98 - $18.85
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
Precision-machined 4mm ID brass cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5. 75mm - Overall length: 12. 7mm - Material: brass - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 5mm ID brass cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: brass - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 5mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved braking performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most brake cables. - Inside diameter: 5mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
- Disc brake hose for all hydraulic Shimano disc brakes with straight connection type. Length 2000mm, outer diameter approx. 5mm. - Compatible brake levers: BL-T615, ST-M4050, BL-M506, BL-M505, BL-M445, BL-M396, BL-M395, BL-M355 - Compatible brake caliper: BR-T615, BR-M4050, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M395, BR-M355 - Also compatible ST-RS785 and ST-RS685 road hydraulic levers with BR-RS785 or BR-RS805 calipers - Straight connection at lever and caliper
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano, SP41, 4mm Shifter housing, 50m
Shimano, SLR brake housing, 40m, Black
- Brake housing for polymer coated brake cables - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
$10.59 $15.99 34% Off
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2350mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
- Complete ferrule and cable end kit - Includes: Shift 4.0mm (Qty10), Brake 5.0mm (Qty 6), Cable Tip (Qty 4) - Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Fitting Kit - Includes 5 threaded hosebarbs, 5 red comp fittings, 1 T8 Torx - Compatible with Stealthamajig and standard levers
- Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
Designed for legacy Shimano STI shifting systems, the Ritchey Cable Barrel Adjuster allows you to dial in your shifting with ease and precision. - Cable Tension Barrel Adjusters - STI compatible - Adjust the cable tension for optimal STI shifting
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed. - Sold as a pair - Comes with mounting hardware
- Great for center-pull cantilever brake setups - Fits threadless fork steerer tubes - Includes barrel adjuster - 24mm cable stop drop - AL6061-T6 alloy construction
Slick compressionless brake cable/housing kits offer smooth, crisp, and reliable braking Kits include: - 5mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless brake housing - 1.5mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cables with SRAM/Shimano compatible heads for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protectors - Cable tips
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable. - Length: 60 – 65mm - Black
$3.49 - $4.49
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake - Black
Page 1 of 3 Next page