Technical wind balaclava with merino wool blend base fabric and flat-lock stitching, combined with a long neck-drape and wind-resistant nose/face coverage keeps you comfortable in the harshest of riding conditions. A three-panel crown provides optimal fit under a helmet and all-day riding comfort. - Merino blend wool base fabric - Windproof face and nose panel - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Flat-lock stitching for comfort - Long neck drape and curve for coverage
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Pair with shorts to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Articulated knee area ensures riding comfort and performance.
Lightweight sleeve protects arms against harmful UV rays. Coldflash fabric features a moisture-activated polymer which reacts with your perspiration creating a prolonged cooling effect during exercise in the heat. Features: - UPF 40+ - Cooling moisture-wicking fabric - Articulated-elbow design - Flat-seam construction
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
Proven to deliver UPF 50 protection even when the fabric is stretched by 30 percent, the lightweight material used for these slip-on knee covers will keep you covered and cool so you can lay down the hammer at the height of summer. - In–R–Cool technology to provide optimal skin-cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire - ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection and Ice-fil - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Easy slip-on fit - 93% polyester 7% elastane - Technology: Ice-fil
$21.59 $26.99 20% Off
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
To keep warm and healthy, be sure to slip on Bellwether's Coldfront Cap before heading out the door. It combines a wind-blocking front with brushed fleece rear panels to keep your noggin warm and toasty on even the most blustery days. Plus, its thermal fleece interior helps trap heat while allowing moisture to escape for total comfort. And, it fits smoothly under your helmet.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Louis Garneau's Arm Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, bicep grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
Louis Garneau's Zip-Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. When you warm up, the 9-inch ankle zips allow easy removal, and these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
• Brushed lightweight cotton twill with soft mini-visor • 4-panel dome and 5/8" twill tape sweatband with elastic back
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
Keeping your ears warm during long workouts can be essential to staying comfortable, performing better, and enjoying your time outside just a little bit more. GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric adds a layer of protection on the forehead to prevent windchill. - Reflective logo on the forehead - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Push-pull inner side
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the top-notch Whisky Parts. Co. Prospector Patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 1.75 inches tall by 3.75 inches wide
Protect your neck and face from cold wind and stinging snow. This reversible Merino wool blend neck gaiter wicks moisture, retains warmth, and will quickly become a winter staple. - Double layer of merino wool blend for moisture wicking and management; flat lock stitching for comfort; reversible with black interior - One Size - Tall cut front for face coverage
$21.59 $26.99 20% Off
92% Nylon, 8% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity.
Lightweight and elastic arm warmer with brushed inside and ergonomic shape. Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. The ThermoCool fabric is made of two high-tech polyesters and has a brushed inside offering superb thermoregulation in fair and cold conditions. - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place. - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body. - Elastic seams in contrast color. - Anatomically shaped reflective logo. - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
Coming in classic black with a colorful rider icon up front and the All-City name on the back, the Parthenon party hat features an unstructured five-panel design and a comfortable curled bill. Toss it on for easy style and comfort between trims. - Adjustable snapback - One size fits most
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
You can't gear up for cool days on the trail or deep explorations into the unknown without a warm dependable beanie. It's in the rulebook. Best pack the Whisky Stargazer Beanie, available in a cool teal acrylic yarn and embellished with a fancy logo patch. - One size fits most