Get Ready for the 1st Annual RIDE FOR BERT
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the very first "RIDE FOR BERT" to benefit the Bonita Estero Rail Trail on November 12th!
- Date: Sunday, November 12th
- Times: Registration: 7am | Ride start: 8am
- Starting/Ending Point: Trek Bicycle Store of Estero, Coconut Point Mall
- Ride Options: 15 miles or 30 miles
- Early Packet Pickup: November 11 | 10:45am - 3:15pm | Trek Bike Shop of Estero
Why Join Us?
- Support a Cause: The proceeds of this event will benefit the Bonita Estero Rail Trail. The construction of the Bonita Estero Rail Trail is poised to significantly benefit the local community by promoting sustainable transportation, encouraging physical activity, and providing a scenic route for residents and visitors alike.
- Safe, Fun Routes: Whether you opt for the 15-mile or the 30-mile ride, you'll be treated to a safe, fun route through our local community. The 30-mile route even has a rest stop with food and water.
- Local Vendors & Food: Not only is this a ride but also an opportunity to engage with our community. Coconut Point Mall vendors will be setting up stations for your enjoyment, and there will be delicious food provided by them to replenish your energy after the ride.
How to Register?
Registration is simple and convenient on the registration website.
Whether you're an avid cyclist, a supporter of local initiatives, or just someone looking for a fun-filled day, the Ride for BERT offers something for everyone. We hope to see you there, pedaling alongside us for a great cause!
Don't want to ride but would like to contribute to this great cause? You can register to be a sponsor or register to volunteer for the event.